Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our company. For photomamic GmbH & Co. KG, the protection of your privacy when using our website is an important concern. In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
§1 Responsible person and data protection officer
(1) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the
photonamic GmbH & Co. KG
Eggerstedter Weg 12
T +49 4101 785 39 09
Represented by Photonamic Verwaltungs-GmbH, represented by the Managing Director Dr. Ulrich Kosciessa
(2) You can reach our data protection officer at
photonamic GmbH & Co. KG
Data Protection Officer
Eggerstedter Weg 12
§2 Information on the collection and processing of personal data
(1) In principle, it is possible to use our website without providing any personal data. Personal data is only collected if you provide it to us of your own accord, e.g. sending e-mails (also digital information). We will use the personal data collected from you only to provide you with the requested information or for other purposes for which you have given your consent, unless otherwise required by law.
(2) Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage may also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of data will also take place if a blocking period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires.
(3) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not provide personal data of your own accord, e.g. by filling out contact forms or sending e-mails, we only process the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we process the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
The database and its contents remain with our company and our provider. Your personal data will not be made available to third parties in any form by us or by persons commissioned by us, unless we have your consent or an official order to do so, or unless this is necessary to process a contractual relationship that has arisen.
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, content of your e-mail, if applicable, subject, date, if applicable, your name, etc.) will only be stored by us for the purpose of processing your questions and in the event of follow-up questions. In this context, no data will be passed on to third parties. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
When you make a drug safety or adverse reaction report, we collect personal data related to the report, such as personal information about you and your circumstances, your health status, medications you are taking, and adverse reactions you have experienced. You are not required to provide your personal data, but if you do not provide it, it may not be possible to include the notification and or take into account findings from it. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO in conjunction with. § Section 63 b AMG.
§3 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, you can request information about the personal data we process, in particular the purposes of processing, categories of data, recipients, planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification or erasure or restriction of processing or a right to object to such processing, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if the personal data are not collected from the person concerned, any available information on the origin, on the existence of automated decision-making and profiling.
- Immediate rectification and/or completion under the conditions of. Art. 16 DSGVO, if your personal data concerned are incorrect or incomplete.
- immediate deletion according to Art. 17 DSGVO.
- to demand the restriction of processing if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, you refuse erasure and instead demand restriction of use and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21.
- Object according to Art. 21 DSGVO against the processing of your personal data, if they are processed on the legal basis of
legitimate interests Art. 6 para. 1, p. 1 lit. f, for reasons arising from your particular situation.
- Pursuant to Art. 20, you may request to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer this personal data to another controller (right to data portability).
- You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the consent given on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
If you wish to exercise one or more of these rights, you can contact one of our employees at any time.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO about the processing of your personal data by us. In particular, you can contact the supervisory authority of your place of residence, your place of work or the alleged violation. The data protection supervisory authority responsible for us is:
State Data Protection Commissioner Schleswig-Holstein
P.O. Box 71 16, 24171 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 / 988-1200
Fax: +49 431 / 988-1223
Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of your browser. The cookies allow the recognition of the browser to optimize the web offer and simplify its use. This data is not used to personally identify the visitor to this website. Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. However, you can also deactivate the storage of cookies or set your browser so that it informs you about the placement of cookies. In this case, however, the functionality of our website may be limited.
§5 Use of Google Analytics
You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software and opting out or using a privacy plugin. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link(http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
For more information about Google Analytics privacy, please visit: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/.
§6 Notice of lack of confidentiality in Internet communications and security.
The photonamic GmbH & Co. KG uses technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the data you have made available from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously revised in line with technological developments. In the case of collection and processing of personal data, the information is transmitted in unencrypted form. Therefore, please provide as little personal data as possible.
Please note that complete confidentiality and data security cannot be guaranteed when communicating via the Internet (e.g. by e-mail).
We do not use automated decision-making or profiling.